Thursday, March 29, 2012

Introductions are in order...

How's it going everyone. My name's Will and I'm absolutely obsessed with college sports of all kind. This blog was initially started as part of a class I'm currently in, but since it's up I figured it would be a great chance to share some of my opions and news on the happenings in college sports. Everything from SEC football to Hockey East men's hockey, I've got you covered. As you can tell, I'm a Gamecock fan/student, but I will try and focus more on college sports in general rather than going on and on about how much better we are than Clemson (just kidding for the Tigers that may read this post). I look forward to sharing my thoughts with the world and hope that some people come across this blog, and if you like what you see please don't feel hesitant to share with friends/family/roommates/doctors/neighbors/mechanics/etc. I would love to hear some feedback, so anytime you feel the need to share something with me please do so.

Hope to keep some of you guys around here and up-to-date. It is my goal to teach the women readers who aren't sports fanatics some sports knowledge for impressing that special man in your life, and for guys you'll be able to win all your sports arguments with your friends and be the smartest guy in the room.

Welcome to threedayweekends.

No comments:

Post a Comment